Support your staff to become Frailty Aware through interactive training resources to raise awareness and understanding of frailty, its identification, assessment and management.
Designed for everyone involved in the care and support of older people to achieve tier 2 level outcomes for Domain A (Understanding, identifying and assessing frailty) of the NHS England / Health Education England / Skills for Health Frailty Framework of Core capabilities.
A quiz, person-centred stories and the animated Frailty Fulcrum combine to produce practical learning experiences that:
- Test current knowledge and preconceptions about frailty and ageing.
- Build understanding of frailty as a long term condition, what it looks like, what it is made up of and what it means to the person living with frailty.
- Explore the multi-dimensional nature of frailty and how these may interact to build resilience or create vulnerability.
- Apply common tools to support the identification and assessment of frailty severity
- Highlight the importance of early recognition and timely management of frailty syndromes.
- Provide the "Think Frailty" framework as an overview of all aspects of frailty management.
The Frailty Aware bundle includes the following four modules of the Frailty360 programme:
What you get:
Digital download of all the resources for unlimited in-house use, videos, slide presentations, handouts, worksheets and facilitator guides.
This is provided as a Zip file of around 300MB so please ensure you have a good internet connection before downloading.
32-PAGE PARTICIPANT WORKBOOKS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SMALL ADDITIONAL CHARGE
NB. List price excludes VAT which we are required to add at checkout.
You can find the Licence for use of Frailty360 resources here. If you are intending to use the resources for commercial gain or to support delivery of paid-for courses then please contact us to agree terms at email@example.com.