Module 1 Introductory Quiz
The quiz includes multi-choice style questions about the local demographics, frailty and dementia prevalence, and care home residency as well as more general questions related to ageing, the experience of people living with frailty and their care.
The objectives of the introductory quiz include:
- Start discussion about frailty
- Draw out prior knowledge levels
- Promote working together and sharing knowledge
- Provide context for frailty locally
Local Trainer Resources include:
- Question sheet that can be customised to local area
- Facilitators guide which provides key points to highlight during the quiz answers
- Quiz module powerpoint presentation covering instructions, timer and answers.
This module forms part of the following bundles: