Module 5 Supporting Independence & Person-Centred Care
The module introduces the definitions, principles, skills and a template for person-centred collaborative working. It also allows participants to share their perspectives on what improvements can be made to ways of working.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Provide a common language and definitions of self-care and supported self-care
- Outline the principles and skills required to support independence through person-centred care
- Introduce the Supporting Independence Care Planning template
- Explore what helps and what hinders integrated and person-centred care locally
Local Trainer Resources include:
- Supporting Independence & Person-Centred Care powerpoint presentation and associated speaker notes
- Supporting Independence Care Planning template - A3 booklet (A1 poster also available)
- Integrated Working and Person-Centred Care Help or Hinder exercise card.
This module forms part of the following bundles: